|author||Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>||2009-12-24 15:29:55 +0000|
|committer||Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>||2009-12-24 15:29:55 +0000|
Update to p5-WWW-Curl-4.11.
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=246537
Diffstat (limited to 'www/p5-WWW-Curl/files')
2 files changed, 8 insertions, 51 deletions
diff --git a/www/p5-WWW-Curl/files/patch-README b/www/p5-WWW-Curl/files/patch-README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,43 +0,0 @@
-Description: Fix a typo.
-Author: Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>
-@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@
- The Perl module WWW::Curl provides an interface to the cURL library "libcurl".
- See http://curl.haxx.se/ for more information on cURL and libcurl.
--This module requires libcurl and the corresponding headerfiles to be
-+This module requires libcurl and the corresponding header files to be
- installed. You then may install this module via the usual way
- (for installation on Windows please see README.Win32):
-@@ -27,9 +27,9 @@
- This module, starting from version 4 requires at least Perl 5.6 and libcurl 7.10.8.
- These releases are more than 5 years old and they have multiple security vulnerabilities,
- it is advised that you upgrade as soon as possible to a more recent, secure version.
--Anything older than these versions of Perl and libcurl respectively are not supported.
-+Anything older than these versions of Perl and libcurl respectively is not supported.
--Windows specific fixes and patches are welcome as testing is mainly focused on linux.
-+Windows specific fixes and patches are welcome as testing is mainly focused on Linux.
- The module provides the same functionality, except as noted in the documentation,
- as libcurl provides to C programs. Please refer to the documentation of libcurl for the
-@@ -45,12 +45,12 @@
- Parts of the callback support were added Forrest Cahoon
- <forrest.cahoon at merrillcorp.com>
--More callback support, many tests additional documentation and Makefile
-+More callback support, many tests, additional documentation, and Makefile
- features have been added by Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com>
- Curl multi support has been added by Sebastian Riedel <sri at oook.de>
--The current maintainer is Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com> and
-+The current maintainers are Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl at devsecure.com> and
- Bálint Szilakszi <szbalint at cpan.org>
- The latest version is available on CPAN and can be downloaded from
diff --git a/www/p5-WWW-Curl/files/patch-lib-WWW-Curl.pm b/www/p5-WWW-Curl/files/patch-lib-WWW-Curl.pm
index a0f7c9ad82be..c0f56540e022 100644
@@ -1,16 +1,16 @@
Description: Fix a grammatical error.
Author: Peter Pentchev <roam@FreeBSD.org>
-@@ -311,7 +311,7 @@
+@@ -273,7 +273,7 @@
- Version 3.01 added some support for pre-multi versions of libcurl.
+ =item curl_multi_fdset
--Version 3.00 adds WWW::Curl::Multi interface, and a new module names
-+Version 3.00 adds WWW::Curl::Multi interface, and new module names
- following perl conventions (WWW::Curl::Easy rather than WWW::Curl::easy),
- by Sebastian Riedel <sri at cpan.org>.
+-This method returns three arrayrefs: the read, write and exception fds libcurl knows about.
++This method returns three arrayrefs: the read, write, and exception fds libcurl knows about.
+ In the case of no file descriptors in the given set, an empty array is returned.