blob: 5bc79574e24e38139e687695463923bff71dce0d (plain
bgpq3 is a lightweight access-list/prefix-list/as-path access-list generator
for Cisco, Juniper and many other routers and routing daemons.
This program is a mostly complete re-implementation of bgpq (net-mgmt/bgpq),
with next major advantages:
- much faster, especially for large as-sets.
- supports ipv6 both at transport level and in prefix/access-lists generation.
- supports asn32 in both asdot and asplain notation, also supports
"transition" as23456 generation instead of asn32.
However, bgpq3 cannot be used as a full replacement of bgpq, because:
- "more specific" prefix filtering is not implemented (and not planned).
- GateD prefix-filters generation is not implemented (and not planned).
- Cisco standard access-lists generation is not implemented (and not planned).