|author||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2005-01-10 08:21:45 +0000|
|committer||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2005-01-10 08:21:45 +0000|
Remove the clause 3, per berkeley and mail from rwatson representing
that nai was OK with all third clause removals.
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=139965
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/bin/rcp/rcp.c b/bin/rcp/rcp.c
index f70a35134d6b..c7191300f369 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
* Copyright (c) 1983, 1990, 1992, 1993
* The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
* Copyright (c) 2002 Networks Associates Technology, Inc.
@@ -17,10 +17,6 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.