|author||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2007-01-09 01:02:06 +0000|
|committer||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2007-01-09 01:02:06 +0000|
Remove California Regent's clause 3, per letter
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=165906
Diffstat (limited to 'lib/ncurses/ncurses/pathnames.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/lib/ncurses/ncurses/pathnames.h b/lib/ncurses/ncurses/pathnames.h
index 5cac36f3651f..a0875ae39913 100644
@@ -10,10 +10,6 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.