|author||Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>||2004-04-09 19:58:40 +0000|
|committer||Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>||2004-04-09 19:58:40 +0000|
Remove advertising clause from University of California Regent's license,
per letter dated July 22, 1999. Approved by: core, imp
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=128073
Diffstat (limited to 'sbin/mount/mntopts.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/sbin/mount/mntopts.h b/sbin/mount/mntopts.h
index 8ca7cd51585b..7fd807613d6b 100644
@@ -10,10 +10,6 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.