|author||Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>||2012-12-01 00:02:31 +0000|
|committer||Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>||2012-12-01 00:02:31 +0000|
Merge a number of post-1.2-alpha2 changes to OpenBSM into the OpenBSM
vendor area; these sort out various post-release issues, largely to do with integrating OpenBSM with the base FreeBSD build. All of these changes will appear in a future 1.2-alpha3: Change 219846 on 2012/11/26 by rwatson@rwatson_cinnamon Update several instances of Apple Computer to Apple; a change made in the FreeBSD tree some years ago but not propagated to OpenBSM. Change 219845 on 2012/11/26 by rwatson@rwatson_cinnamon Remove Apple acknowledgement clause from file with Christian Peron copyright (with permission from Christian). Change 219836 on 2012/11/23 by rwatson@rwatson_cinnamon Replace further instances of <> with "" for local includes in auditdistd. Change 219834 on 2012/11/23 by rwatson@rwatson_cinnamon For current-directory headers, use #include "" rather than #include <>. Change 219832 on 2012/11/23 by rwatson@rwatson_cinnamon Be more consistent with the remainder of OpenBSM and include config/config.h rather than config.h. Don't include config.h from synch.h, which is included only from .c files that already include config.h. Change 219831 on 2012/11/23 by pjd@pjd_anger Add Xref to auditdistd(8). Suggested by: rwatson Obtained from: TrustedBSD Project Sponsored by: The FreeBSD Foundation (auditdistd)
Notes: svn path=/vendor/openbsm/dist/; revision=243734
Diffstat (limited to 'sys/bsm')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/sys/bsm/audit_internal.h b/sys/bsm/audit_internal.h
index 71a51307ab98..21176c8cf26c 100644
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. Neither the name of Apple Computer, Inc. ("Apple") nor the names of
+ * 3. Neither the name of Apple Inc. ("Apple") nor the names of
* its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
* THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- * $P4: //depot/projects/trustedbsd/openbsm/sys/bsm/audit_internal.h#5 $
+ * $P4: //depot/projects/trustedbsd/openbsm/sys/bsm/audit_internal.h#6 $