|author||Randall Stewart <rrs@FreeBSD.org>||2015-02-12 13:31:08 +0000|
|committer||Randall Stewart <rrs@FreeBSD.org>||2015-02-12 13:31:08 +0000|
This fixes a bug I in-advertantly inserted when I updated the callout
code in my last commit. The cc_exec_next is used to track the next when a direct call is being made from callout. It is *never* used in the in-direct method. When macro-izing I made it so that it would separate out direct/vs/non-direct. This is incorrect and can cause panics as Peter Holm has found for me (Thanks so much Peter for all your help in this). What this change does is restore that behavior but also get rid of the cc_next from the array and instead make it be part of the base callout structure. This way no one else will get confused since we will never use it for non-direct. Reviewed by: Peter Holm and more importantly tested by him ;-) MFC after: 3 days. Sponsored by: Netflix Inc.
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=278623
Diffstat (limited to 'sys/cam/ctl/ctl_tpc.c')
0 files changed, 0 insertions, 0 deletions