|author||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2004-04-07 05:00:01 +0000|
|committer||Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>||2004-04-07 05:00:01 +0000|
Remove advertising clause from University of California Regent's
license, per letter dated July 22, 1999 and email from Peter Wemm, Alan Cox and Robert Watson. Approved by: core, peter, alc, rwatson
Notes: svn path=/head/; revision=127977
Diffstat (limited to 'sys/sparc64/include/endian.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/sys/sparc64/include/endian.h b/sys/sparc64/include/endian.h
index a2ff62b15806..a3b9c2db476e 100644
@@ -10,10 +10,6 @@
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
- * must display the following acknowledgement:
- * This product includes software developed by the University of
- * California, Berkeley and its contributors.
* 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
* may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
* without specific prior written permission.