Diffstat (limited to 'contrib/isc-dhcp/includes/cdefs.h')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 27 deletions
diff --git a/contrib/isc-dhcp/includes/cdefs.h b/contrib/isc-dhcp/includes/cdefs.h
index 4aadc0af5445..3e344c914541 100644
@@ -4,39 +4,30 @@
* Copyright (c) 1995 RadioMail Corporation. All rights reserved.
- * Copyright (c) 1996-1999 Internet Software Consortium.
- * All rights reserved.
+ * Copyright (c) 2004 by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. ("ISC")
+ * Copyright (c) 1996-2003 by Internet Software Consortium
- * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- * are met:
+ * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
+ * purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
+ * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
- * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * 3. Neither the name of The Internet Software Consortium nor the names
- * of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
- * from this software without specific prior written permission.
+ * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ISC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
+ * WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
+ * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ISC BE LIABLE FOR
+ * ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
+ * WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
+ * ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT
+ * OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE INTERNET SOFTWARE CONSORTIUM AND
- * CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
- * INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
- * MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
- * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INTERNET SOFTWARE CONSORTIUM OR
- * CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
- * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
- * LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
- * USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
- * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
- * OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
- * OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
- * SUCH DAMAGE.
+ * Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.
+ * 950 Charter Street
+ * Redwood City, CA 94063
+ * <email@example.com>
+ * http://www.isc.org/
* This software was written for RadioMail Corporation by Ted Lemon
* under a contract with Vixie Enterprises. Further modifications have
- * been made for the Internet Software Consortium under a contract
+ * been made for Internet Systems Consortium under a contract
* with Vixie Laboratories.