Safe copying of integers into and out of a non-aligned memory buffer. */
* Copyright (c) 1996-1999 Internet Software Consortium.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. Neither the name of The Internet Software Consortium nor the names
* of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE INTERNET SOFTWARE CONSORTIUM AND
* CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
* INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INTERNET SOFTWARE CONSORTIUM OR
* CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
* USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
* OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
* OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software has been written for the Internet Software Consortium
* by Ted Lemon in cooperation with Vixie Enterprises and Nominum, Inc.
* To learn more about the Internet Software Consortium, see
* ``http://www.isc.org/''. To learn more about Vixie Enterprises,
* see ``http://www.vix.com''. To learn more about Nominum, Inc., see
u_int32_t getULong (const unsigned char *);
int32_t getLong (const unsigned char *);
u_int32_t getUShort (const unsigned char *);
int32_t getShort (const unsigned char *);
u_int32_t getUChar (const unsigned char *);
void putULong (unsigned char *, u_int32_t);
void putLong (unsigned char *, int32_t);
void putUShort (unsigned char *, u_int32_t);
void putShort (unsigned char *, int32_t);
void putUChar (unsigned char *, u_int32_t);
int converted_length (const unsigned char *, unsigned int, unsigned int);
int binary_to_ascii (unsigned char *, const unsigned char *,
unsigned int, unsigned int);
#endif /* OMAPI_CONVERT_H */