* Sun RPC is a product of Sun Microsystems, Inc. and is provided for
* unrestricted use provided that this legend is included on all tape
* media and as a part of the software program in whole or part. Users
* may copy or modify Sun RPC without charge, but are not authorized
* to license or distribute it to anyone else except as part of a product or
* program developed by the user.
* SUN RPC IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE
* WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
* Sun RPC is provided with no support and without any obligation on the
* part of Sun Microsystems, Inc. to assist in its use, correction,
* modification or enhancement.
* SUN MICROSYSTEMS, INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE
* INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHTS, TRADE SECRETS OR ANY PATENTS BY SUN RPC
* OR ANY PART THEREOF.
* In no event will Sun Microsystems, Inc. be liable for any lost revenue
* or profits or other special, indirect and consequential damages, even if
* Sun has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
* Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* 2550 Garcia Avenue
* Mountain View, California 94043
* from: @(#)pmap_clnt.h 1.11 88/02/08 SMI
* from: @(#)pmap_clnt.h 2.1 88/07/29 4.0 RPCSRC
* $Id: pmap_clnt.h,v 1.3 1995/05/30 04:55:16 rgrimes Exp $
* Supplies C routines to get to portmap services.
* Copyright (C) 1984, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* success = pmap_set(program, version, protocol, port);
* success = pmap_unset(program, version);
* port = pmap_getport(address, program, version, protocol);
* head = pmap_getmaps(address);
* clnt_stat = pmap_rmtcall(address, program, version, procedure,
* xdrargs, argsp, xdrres, resp, tout, port_ptr)
* (works for udp only.)
* clnt_stat = clnt_broadcast(program, version, procedure,
* xdrargs, argsp, xdrres, resp, eachresult)
* (like pmap_rmtcall, except the call is broadcasted to all
* locally connected nets. For each valid response received,
* the procedure eachresult is called. Its form is:
* done = eachresult(resp, raddr)
* bool_t done;
* caddr_t resp;
* struct sockaddr_in raddr;
* where resp points to the results of the call and raddr is the
* address if the responder to the broadcast.
extern bool_t pmap_set __P((u_long, u_long, int, int));
extern bool_t pmap_unset __P((u_long, u_long));
extern struct pmaplist *pmap_getmaps __P((struct sockaddr_in *));
extern enum clnt_stat pmap_rmtcall __P((struct sockaddr_in *,
u_long, u_long, u_long,
struct timeval, u_long *));
extern enum clnt_stat clnt_broadcast __P((u_long, u_long, u_long,
xdrproc_t, char *,
xdrproc_t, char *,
extern u_short pmap_getport __P((struct sockaddr_in *,
u_long, u_long, u_int));
#endif /* !_RPC_PMAPCLNT_H */