* SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause-FreeBSD
* Copyright (c) 2010 Lawrence Stewart <email@example.com>
* Copyright (c) 2010 The FreeBSD Foundation
* All rights reserved.
* This software was developed by Lawrence Stewart while studying at the Centre
* for Advanced Internet Architectures, Swinburne University of Technology, made
* possible in part by grants from the FreeBSD Foundation and Cisco University
* Research Program Fund at Community Foundation Silicon Valley.
* Portions of this software were developed at the Centre for Advanced
* Internet Architectures, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne,
* Australia by Lawrence Stewart under sponsorship from the FreeBSD Foundation.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* A KPI for managing kernel helper modules which perform useful functionality
* within the kernel. Originally released as part of the NewTCP research project
* at Swinburne University of Technology's Centre for Advanced Internet
* Architectures, Melbourne, Australia, which was made possible in part by a
* grant from the Cisco University Research Program Fund at Community Foundation
* Silicon Valley. More details are available at:
/* Helper classes. */
#define HELPER_CLASS_TCP 0x00000001
#define HELPER_CLASS_SOCKET 0x00000002
/* Public KPI functions. */
int khelp_register_helper(struct helper *h);
int khelp_deregister_helper(struct helper *h);
int khelp_init_osd(uint32_t classes, struct osd *hosd);
int khelp_destroy_osd(struct osd *hosd);
void * khelp_get_osd(struct osd *hosd, int32_t id);
int32_t khelp_get_id(char *hname);
int khelp_add_hhook(struct hookinfo *hki, uint32_t flags);
int khelp_remove_hhook(struct hookinfo *hki);
#endif /* _SYS_KHELP_H_ */